Thursday, November 8, 2018

Winners of Challenge #12

Challenge can be found here

Challenge #12 Winner
Congratulations to the WINNER from #12.

Prize is 2 files from Treasure Box Designs!
 

The widget picked


You are invited to Guest Design

Please email me using the widget to the right
You have 2 weeks to collect your prize.


DESIGN TEAM PICKS

Each design team pick please email me with the widget to the right to let me know what digi you want from my store

Marlene's Pick

Priyadarshini's Pick


Helen's Pick
Kathie


Sorry, no one voted for a winner. That is up to all of you. So make sure you come back for this weeks voting after the challenge is done:)

Congrats to everyone!!!! Please play with us in our current challenge and don't forget to come back and vote for your 3 favorite cards on the 18th!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much... That so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the pick. Congrats to the others too.
    XO Lisa @ Papercraft Business

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card. Congratulations to all the others. Sorry I'm only replying now but I was in hospital after and operation and having now got back into crafting again.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete